Just the way you are…
August 30, 2011 § Leave a comment
The best part about this really awesome relationship that I have right now is that I really feel like I’m dating my best friend.
- Someone who knows when I want my drink even before I give any subtle body actions to express it.
- Someone who knows what I’m thinking almost 95% of the time before I even make mention of the topic I want to express about.
- Someone who I have been able to tell everything truthfully, with my emotions, with my neutral point of view, and even what I know I did wrong, and know that I’m really still loved and not judged for who I am.
- Someone who finishes my sentence before I’m even halfway there.
- The only one, who can make me really laugh everything off, after being so upset and angry about a certain situation, and still give me the best advice, hugs and kisses that suddenly turns my world into a much better place.
- The only one, who has made me feel like I deserve the best of the world. Who has helped me through my low self-esteem, which was one that nobody has seen.
- The only one who has led me to believe that even though the future looks so uncertain to me, I know that because he’s there for me, I know whatever happens along the way, he will be there loving me, holding me up, walking beside me, making sure I don’t even touch the ground when I fall because he is willing to do everything in his power and means to make sure that I will never get bruised.
Baby, thank you for opening my eyes to the realm of fairytalesI believe and trust that even as I stay unguarded towards you,I know that this faith in you that I have of your love for meWill always keep me standing strong in love and faith and hope.